If you’re trying to lose weight, it’s important to find a weight control program in Chino that helps you take off pounds and keep them from returning. Nothing is more disheartening than succeeding in weight loss, only to have the weight return quickly. That happens when you’re on a diet and then, after successfully losing weight, return to old eating habits. It also occurs when a diet is too low in calories and slows the metabolism or there’s no exercise to build muscle tissue to boost metabolic processes.
What should you do?
A pattern of healthy eating that omits added sugar and highly processed food is the first step. However, that just lowers the caloric intake. You need more to keep weight from returning. You need to get more active and build muscle tissue. What’s the best way to do that? It’s not by running, running burns calories, but it doesn’t discriminate where the calories come from and can be burning lean muscle tissue, as well as fat tissue. The less muscle tissue you have, the fewer calories you burn.
Working out boosts the calories you burn and so much more.
Besides burning extra calories, which increases the amount of weight you lose, you’ll improve your energy level and build muscle tissue. Having more energy can keep you more active, even later in the day. That means you’ll burn even more calories, especially if your normal action would have been sedentary. Exercise also builds muscle tissue and muscle tissue requires more calories for maintenance than fat tissue. The more muscles you have, the higher your metabolism, aiding in keeping weight from returning.
When you use exercise you’ll sleep better at night.
It’s well known that lack of sleep can be hazardous to your heart health and leave you feeling groggy and less able to sleep. New studies show that it can also make you fat. That’s right. The body produces two hormones that determine how much you eat. One, ghrelin, is a hunger hormone. The more ghrelin you have, the more you feel like you’re hungry. The other, leptin, is the satiety hormone that lets you know it’s time to stop eating because you’re full. Lack of sleep reduces the amount of leptin in your body and increases the amount of ghrelin, so you’ll feel hungry all the time.
- How do you start a program that helps you add exercise to your healthy diet? See a personal trainer at One Love Fit Club. Trainers design a program that’s specifically for your needs.
- When you workout with a trainer at One Love, you’ll work harder than you might do on your own, but still within your capabilities. So you’ll see progress quickly.
- If you’ve tried exercise programs before, but they fell to the wayside after a few weeks, working out with a One Love trainer will keep you on the straight and narrow. You’ll be held accountable.
- Always check the websites of One Love Fit Club trainers to see not only their successes, but their confidence in their skills.
Start your fitness journey today! Fill out the form below and one of our trainers will contact you! Take the next step – you won’t regret it.
To see if One Love Fit Club is right for you, fill out the form below,
Or visit this link to learn more:
3 Personal Training Kickboxing Sessions for $39
Benefits of Our Program Include:
- Functional Fitness
- Weight Loss
- Cardio & Muscular Endurance
- Burn up to 500+ Calories per class
- Build Strength
- Balance & Coordination
- Improve Mobility & Tight Joints
- All Levels welcomed
- We work you out at “YOUR PACE”
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Have you been trying to lose weight, but failed each time? Do you think that dieting is the way to go and have limited your food take to almost nothing, to no avail? If you recognize yourself in those questions… READ MORE »