If you want an activity that’s good for all parts of your body and areas of your health, consider Muay Thai or a modified version of it called kickboxing. Either way, both kickboxing and Muay Thai in Chino, CA are extremely good for fitness training. The biggest difference between the two is that Muay Thai adds elbows and knees as weapons, but kickboxing provides more training in punching. Both burn a tremendous amount of calories and can boost weight loss, build heart health and be beneficial in many other ways.
Burn calories with kickboxing
One of the benefits of kickboxing is that it burns tons of calories. It can burn around 600 to 900 calories an hour, depending on your weight and intensity of the session. Not only does it burn loads of calories, it does it in a manner that boosts fitness. You’ll constantly be varying the speed, intensity and energy expenditure during a kickboxing practice, which makes it more like a HIIT—high intensity interval training—session. HIIT is one of the quickest ways to get into shape and burns tons of calories for quicker weight loss.
Improve your confidence with kickboxing and Muay Thai.
Both kickboxing and Muay Thai are excellent self-defense techniques and learning either one can give you more confidence. You’ll no longer be a victim, but be empowered. That changes your demeanor and how you present yourself. Criminals that prey on the weak will turn the other way when they see the confidence you display. Both are also good exercises to improve your posture, which adds to that picture of confidence.
Kickboxing or Muay Thai can relieve stress.
You’ll burn off the hormones of stress with high energy moves from both Muay Thai and kickboxing at One Love Fit Club. We work larger muscles and mimic the fight or flight response, which causes the hormones to dissipate. While it may seem silly, aggressive actions can also channel all your negative energy into a punch and get rid of it completely in a mind over matter release. As stress seems to melt away, the hormones that make you feel good take over and you’ll end the session feeling great.
- Muay Thai and kickboxing at One Love Fit Club can help you become more coordinated. It’s all about strengthening your core muscles, sharpening your focus and improving reflexes.
- Muay Thai or kickboxing at One Love can boost your energy level. It builds endurance and strength, plus improves circulation. You’ll get rid of the toxins in your system as you sweat and increase your energy levels.
- Kickboxing and Muay Thai help you focus and build your mental capabilities and logical thinking. They’re both more about strategy and planning than brute strength.
- You’ll have fun when you’re doing Kickboxing and Muay Thai at One Love Fit Club. That means you’ll be more apt to workout.
Start your fitness journey today! Fill out the form below and one of our trainers will contact you! Take the next step – you won’t regret it.
To see if One Love Fit Club is right for you, fill out the form below,
Or visit this link to learn more:
3 Personal Training Kickboxing Sessions for $39
Benefits of Our Program Include:
- Functional Fitness
- Weight Loss
- Cardio & Muscular Endurance
- Burn up to 500+ Calories per class
- Build Strength
- Balance & Coordination
- Improve Mobility & Tight Joints
- All Levels welcomed
- We work you out at “YOUR PACE”
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Have you been trying to lose weight, but failed each time? Do you think that dieting is the way to go and have limited your food take to almost nothing, to no avail? If you recognize yourself in those questions… READ MORE »